Thursday, March 31, 2022

Moving Forward

Spring and events are truly making an appearance this month and it's been so therapeutic. 
In-person Chamber events are back!! I love our new Bank of NH Stage and that networking event brought me so much joy. 

$5 tulips at the grocery store are where it's at. 

And we brought the masquerade back!! It was SO much fun - I can't properly describe it and even our professional photographer couldn't fully do the scene justice. But it was absolutely worth it and we got so many compliments and there was so much joy and gratitude in the room that night. 

I have the best people. 


To celebrate the masquerade being done, Matt and I braved mud season to drive to pickity place and treat ourselves! 

This is their insanely intricate free little library that they're building out of the tree stump of the giant oak that fell during a winter storm last year. 

The food was incredible, per usual. 


We stopped at this incredible greenhouse on the drive home; I swear there were miles of plants.

And turtles! and koi fish! 


To properly use up my vacation time before our year end, I've been taking Fridays off and one week it lined up perfectly with a 60+ degree day so naturally I went to the seacoast. I stopped for breakfast at the Sassy Biscuit and I was impressed. The cafe was gorgeous and full of character, and their biscuit sandwiches and iced coffee were beyond good. 





Is there anything better than a brunch picnic at the beach? 

I parked at the beach and then walked the neighborhoods up to the Nubble lighthouse. I felt a little like a local and I didn't hate it.


Took a friend out to a cider place for maple weekend! 



Grateful for warmer weather and lots of changes of scenery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment